Update 2: The location for the ranger course has been established – Hotel AQUA*** in Băile 1 Mai.
Update1: Registrations for the Ranger are suspended. Seats allocated for the May session were occupied. We expect the September session!
Bihor County Council organizes within the project “The impact on the ecosystems of protected areas in the custody of Bihor County Council and the Museum of Cris County on key economic sectors” – EcoNatura, a Ranger course – COR code 511315. The course addresses of persons responsible for custody of protected areas, young people from local communities and representatives of NGOs active in environmental protection established by statute. The course will be held in a location of the perimeter of protected areas and will include both theoretical activities in gym and field activities. The course will end with a certificate of participation and a diploma course training / refresher ranger occupation – COR code: 511 315.
Natural Protected Areas and Natura 2000 sites included in the project are:
1. Situl Natura 2000 Betfia şi Rezervaţia Naturală Locul fosilifer de pe Dealul Şomleului
2. Situl Natura 2000 Lacul Peţea şi Rezervaţia Naturală Pârâul Peţea
3. Situl Natura 2000 Tăşad şi Rezervaţia a Calcarelor Tortoniene de la Tăşad,
4. Situl Natura 2000 ROSCI0347 Pajiştea Fegernic
5. Situl ROSCI0291 „Coridorul Munţii Bihorului – Codru Moma”
6. Situl Natura 2000 ROSCI0267 Valea Roşie
7. Situl ROSCI0084 Ferice – Plai
8. Situl ROSCI0200 Platoul Vaşcău
The course duration will be 11 days and it will be held from May 16 to 20 and 23 to 28 May, so participants are provided with accommodation and meals throughout the period of deployment, the AQUA *** resort hotel bathrooms 1st May.
The enrollment period for the first group of students is between 04.15.2016 – 04.21.2016, selection of participants will be made on a “first come, first served” with the target group and provided the time of transmission Course registration form.
Interested persons who fall within the target groups listed above, may require additional registration to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and registration form can be downloaded on the websites www.econaturabihor.ro site, the “project / Events”. The application form and required documents will be sent by e-mail at one of the addresses above, and after confirmation of registration they will be submitted in original.
Documents required for admission to the course:
1. enrolment request completed
2. copy of the original by NGO status (if applicable)
3. ID card copy (C.I.)
4. copy of the last diploma to drive your education (minimum secondary education)
5. medical certificate: Apt Ranger course (will bring the course)
6. CV showing minimal knowledge on protected areas
7. copy of birth certificate, marriage * (if applicable).